Vitamin B12 & Supplements
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that keeps your nerves and red blood cells healthy. It is responsible for the smooth functioning of several critical body processes.
Sometimes our digestive system, is not able to absorb enough Vitamin B12
TOP HEALTH BENEFITS OF VITAMIN B12
- It is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose in the body, thus leading to energy production and a decrease in fatigue and lethargy in the body.
- It helps in healthy regulation of the nervous system, reducing depression, stress, and brain atrophy.
- It helps maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Vitamin B12 also protects against heart disease by curbing and improving unhealthy cholesterol levels, protecting against stroke, and high blood pressure.
- It is essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It helps in cell reproduction and constant renewal of the skin.
- Vitamin B 12 helps protect against cancers including breast, colon, lung, and prostate cancer
Other Available Supplements:
- B-Complex (B1, Thiamine; B2, Riboflavin; B3, Niacin; B5, Pantothenic Acid; B6, Pyridoxine)
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)